I have installed a dryer (originally for drying clothes though) to dry emulsion on the screen more quickly and efficiently. Hope it works…!
As I did some photo shooting the other day, I’ll share some of them here.
I’m really happy with the design!
Exposing the screen. Watch out for the UV light. Not really good for your eyes. Developed screens for the two-colour pattern. Printing the first colour… a bit worried! After printing the second colour… a best … Read more
I’m not really good at stretching screen on the frame… maybe it just needs years of practice for me… At least my dog takes away my stress :)
More printing for some custom orders. It’s the screen for “Tatami” design. This is a sort of my “mood board” as of today. You could probably find some original hand drawn sketches for previously posted … Read more
The other day I was looking for a right “red” for order from BUK & NOLA. It’s always fun to do this kind of job :)
Today I decoated a screen and mended the wooden frame. I could never get rid of this ghostly mark… annoying…!!! This is photo-emulsion I use, it’s from Germany. Getting a bit old though… 5 months … Read more
Just found the old original papercut for my “Mari” pattern and the below is the new (now old too, though) re-designed “Mari”.
As I posted on this blog earlier, the screen for my “Bloom” design had some problems but I’ve had quite a lot of requests for making items with this pattern, so now I am REALLY … Read more
The photo-emulsion coating of “Tatami” design screen was too thin and I found a lot of pinholes the other day… it is very important to make a good screen, my “trial and error” on this … Read more
I have always wanted to print a simple “stripe” pattern but repeating a long line with seamless joints is technically very difficult (for me, at least). And I also wanted to leave some touch of … Read more